ROM Hack Ultimate PKM file database.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Crunk said:
I'm willing to bet that most of them aren't real and were just made to look like the events.
I'm willing to bet you eat bullshit every night and won't ever get laid.
nayps3.gif

fenzo666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crunk said:
I'm willing to bet that most of them aren't real and were just made to look like the events.
For the record, I try my best to insure that the PKM files and Wonder Card files uploaded to the site are legitimate. We have an array of contributors from around the world who willingly donate their events to the database and that's what keeps it alive. These files are then compared to other files uploaded by other members for the same event in order to make sure the files are legitimate. Furthermore, some hexadecimal checks also take place. If you have any concerns as to how legitimate these files are or would like to bring something to my attention, feel free to contact me via the PKMDB forums or by e-mailing me at [email protected]. Thanks
biggrin.gif

coolbho3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Crunk said:
Haha, PokemonSecure.com FTW.
I KNEW IT
ph34r.gif

Btw, if you guys want "reel legetiz p0kemanz" according to Crunk, http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36553/secure_leak_08.rar

I leave you with that, my fellow Pokeman fans. I'm not in this community anymore and could not give a shit.
mellow.gif

btw to give proper credit thanks to Batman_begs for the files!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
coolbho3000 said:
Crunk said:
Haha, PokemonSecure.com FTW.
I KNEW IT
ph34r.gif

Btw, if you guys want "reel legetiz p0kemanz" according to Crunk, http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36553/secure_leak_08.rar

I leave you with that, my fellow Pokeman fans. I'm not in this community anymore and could not give a shit.
mellow.gif

btw to give proper credit thanks to Batman_begs for the files!

Yes, what in the world is this?

Crunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those would be legit .pkm event files. Or at least they were all thought to be legit at the time that they took them.

darksteel88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have got to be kidding that people are posting that stuff >_>. We work so hard to check the legitimacy and compile these files for our users and people just do that. I'm not surprised that people are posting our files, I mean, we had to have known it was happening, but at least it's only a 126 or so files, not TOO bad.

And to Fenzo, since when did you guys actually start with the legitimate events? I know you guys are actually trying to get people to post stuff, but there was a time, and correct me if I'm completely off the ball here, when you guys were generating them via Pokesav. I distinctly remember looking over them, along with many other checkers, to find out that they had errors with them. Things that could not exist the way they were. It's too hard to tell what's going on with stuff there considering how far the advancements in hacking have come, to make doing all this as fool-proof as possible. I honestly have to agree with Crunk on that one.

I just have one question. Why would someone bother posting this on this site? Who cares?

Crunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and I missed post 21 earlier. I find it hilarious how you automatically resort to that kind of crap. What are you, twelve?

darksteel88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought we normally just assume that. At least I've learned never to determine someone's age unless you can verify it, or if you've got enough evidence, like that kid on Secure. He didn't know a lot of words and naturally spoke English, until I found out he was like 10.

Honestly though, the flames between us, database and PP are pretty much things of the past. We've all learned to agree to disagree. Each one has their own following and everyone deals with it differently. Flaming didn't get us anywhere and so people just forgot about it.

coolbho3000

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I was drunk on soy sauce when I posted that.
yaywii.gif

full disclaimer: I am not part of pp or pkmdb or any pokemon related site anymore.
closedeyes.gif

btw references to baseball = crunk = yankees. True identity revealed.

No hard feelings guys, I've been out of the loop.
gbasp.gif

QUOTE said:
I distinctly remember looking over them, along with many other checkers, to find out that they had errors with them. Things that could not exist the way they were.

I think the those events were taken down before PP even started. It was like a year ago.

Oh, and the goatse was NOT cool.

There are few on this forum that could understand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, wanna play online?