uLaunch - custom, open source Nintendo Switch HOME menu reimplementation

uLaunch

uLaunch is a custom, open-source Nintendo Switch HOME menu replacement/reimplementation!

screenshot.jpg

This isn't some kind of HOME menu extension, injection, patch, etc.: uLaunch is an entire reimplementation (of key components), 100% open-source!

Let uLaunch be the HOME menu Nintendo never bothered to make!

Last edited by XorTroll,

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there a way to Retain the Look and feel of the Original Black OS theme and add Games Folder functionality
i ahve 70+ games installed, would this slow down the OS on FW 13 + AMS 1.1.1

Reactions: Galebourn

McBing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does ulaunch work for you guys on 13.1 and the current atmosphere release? I always get an error when booting up and have to delete ulaunch.... Did a complete "reinstall" of atmosphere but the problem persists :/

If nobody else has the problems, does it have to do with Tesla and sys modules or are those okay to use with ulaunch?

Thank you guys in advance :)

f0li0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does ulaunch work for you guys on 13.1 and the current atmosphere release? I always get an error when booting up and have to delete ulaunch.... Did a complete "reinstall" of atmosphere but the problem persists :/

If nobody else has the problems, does it have to do with Tesla and sys modules or are those okay to use with ulaunch?

Thank you guys in advance :)
The current version only supports up to 13.0.0 firmware. You'll need to wait for an update if you're interested in using uLaunch.

Reactions: McBing

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I get Panic occured while running atmosphere title id 01000000001000 error std: : abort (0xFFE) report saved to atmoshpere fatal errors report_01c1b89ff
With latest discord test build

MightySashiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Just installed uLaunch 0.3.5 (last version available to date) on emuMMC FW 16.10.0 + Atmosphere 1.5.5 -> fatal error on reboot after install

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed uLaunch 0.3.5 (last version available to date) on emuMMC FW 16.10.0 + Atmosphere 1.5.5 -> fatal error on reboot after install
considering ulaunch needs an update just about everytime a new firmware is released. and the code hasnt been touched in bout 4 months. it might be awhile

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Give up on it. XorTroll is talented but he's putting out updates so rarely that it's completely useless, especially with uLaunch.
It's working once every 20 months for a few weeks (until a new FW update pops up) and even then it's rather unstable and crashing a lot. At least that's what I experienced over the years. Would have loved for this to become a thing but it didn't really.

MightySashiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Give up on it. XorTroll is talented but he's putting out updates so rarely that it's completely useless, especially with uLaunch.
It's working once every 20 months for a few weeks (until a new FW update pops up) and even then it's rather unstable and crashing a lot. At least that's what I experienced over the years. Would have loved for this to become a thing but it didn't really.
Tbh on his discord he's pretty reactive, had a nice chat with him. Within minutes he had recompiled a test build that does run on latest cfw. Still a lot of bugs and clunky UX choices, but he's quite receptive to suggestions.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tbh on his discord he's pretty reactive, had a nice chat with him. Within minutes he had recompiled a test build that does run on latest cfw. Still a lot of bugs and clunky UX choices, but he's quite receptive to suggestions.
So he just turned his back on gbatemp?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: