Uhhggg Vocaloid really?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
What I want to know is why they made the lyrics be sung so ridiculously fast on some songs. You can't sing along with that!

Auctioneers can.
I dunno... She sings faster than is humanly possible in some songs (i.e. The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku). Only the masterful asians can even attempt to sing that fast and succeed for a second before needing air.

Something tells me I wouldn't be able to understand (the fast parts) that song even if it were in english.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What I want to know is why they made the lyrics be sung so ridiculously fast on some songs. You can't sing along with that!

Auctioneers can.
I dunno... She sings faster than is humanly possible in some songs (i.e. The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku). Only the masterful asians can even attempt to sing that fast and succeed for a second before needing air.

Something tells me I wouldn't be able to understand (the fast parts) that song even if it were in english.
And some people have made lyrics sheets. If you can read fast enough in line with her singing, you can tell it's 100% accurate.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Auctioneers can.

And some people have made lyrics sheets. If you can read fast enough in line with her singing, you can tell it's 100% accurate.

Why would you bring Lyric sheets to a conc- You know what? I can completely believe that Hatsune/Vocaloid fans would bring lyric sheets to a concert.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8