Ugh, why can't I get devkit pro configured?!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really having a tough time getting this damn Devkit pro set up. It sucks. I've had it completely set up once, and now I cannot even get a damn .nds file to work.

Can anyone help me?

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
I have no idea how to help you there, sorry. But since you're asking for help, wouldn't you rather put it in a place that has a higher rate of people that'd be able to help you? Like the NDS - Emulation and Homebrew? Maybe the ones who would be able to help you don't visit the blog section?

And plus:
QUOTE said:
While it's not a requirement we kindly request that you use this blog for personal purposes, and keep the gaming/emulation/etc discussions within their respective forums and topics.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ineap09 said:
I have no idea how to help you there, sorry. But since you're asking for help, wouldn't you rather put it in a place that has a higher rate of people that'd be able to help you? Like the NDS - Emulation and Homebrew? Maybe the ones who would be able to help you don't visit the blog section?

And plus:
QUOTE said:
While it's not a requirement we kindly request that you use this blog for personal purposes, and keep the gaming/emulation/etc discussions within their respective forums and topics.

Blogs are cool. I already have a topic running in the NDS section. I also asked for help there. Neither of these areas get much attention, so I'll be satisfied with either one. Also, I'm expressing frustration (I could have added more, but I was tired).

QUOTE(Sausage Head @ Feb 19 2011, 09:42 AM)
What is the problem.
Well, the general set up. I can compile the code into the .nds file, but no matter what I get two white screens in DesuMe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4