Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
None of those games are remotely worth buying. They are just blaming us flashcart/ds emulator users as scapegoats on why they are losing money. Most of those games are really can only be marketed to little girls. Which might be the minority of ds users. (I don't care for the rest of the list either.)

there games are awful and all there all epeats of of better games(that were still lame).

Imagen games runed there image on the DS, I only get there game on other consoles now.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
i only played assasin creed and grandia by ubisoft the rest i don't care if they are going to piracy protected imagine games, i don't care if they drm-ed COP, people will get around the protection faster than they could make it

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
King Zargo said:
mrfatso said:
wait, grandia 2 was from them, shit!! now i am feeling a little bad, o wait... i didn't bought it
biggrin.gif

but seriously, does anyone here still remember rayman?
Rayman was the only reason to own a Atari Jaguar
smile.gif

Best Ubisoft game everrrrrrr!!!!!!

Rayman on the DS was a silly port
frown.gif

Rayman Gold ftw
biggrin.gif
it was one of my favourite games on PC, too bad the ds version just seems to lack something
frown.gif

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Pssh. Ubisoft's DS games aren't worth stealing. If someone left them on the floor in public, nobody would take them. (Screenshots etc would need to be nearby so people don't falsely think they're good).

I think rom sites should have a download counter, and give them happily to developers that request them. That way they can plainly see nobody is interested in even stealing their products. If they do add anti-piracy crap to their games, then I can bet at most they'll get a 1% rise in sells. Nobody wants the crappy Imagine games.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
so true, just look at diva dancer as an example, they only have 1300 downloads, not kidding and true story.

And my friend who works at the company that made it thought so as well, he and his colleagues already knew how pathetic it would be, but business is business, since ubisoft wanted a crappy game, they have no choice but to made that
frown.gif

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
Domination said:
bazamuffin said:
Ubisofts new Iamgine line up should be, Wife Beater, Meth-Rapist, Crack-Whore, Hillbilly and Terrorist. Did I miss anything?

Let's learn 1000 ways to fail as a president by George Bush

Actually, Ubisoft is making C.O.P. , which many people are hyped for, if they made this statement with C.O.P in the list, it might have been 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000....00000001% more convincing considering that the list has one game that isn't complete shovelware (though it may not even be that good)

you forgot " Imagine: Imagine " , you help make and publish some fine and wonderful gaming products.
Imagine , Imagine Doctor2, you can go online and treat real morons.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
They have to be fucking kidding me. NOBODY that knows about piracy cards and whatnot is in the same group as Imagine: Crack Whore or whatever it's called.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They should create a controversial Imagine game that would cause the ban of games of this nature like Imagine: Punishment, Imagine: Death Row, Imagine: Asylum, or Imagine: Hot Mess.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imagine: Saturation of a Franchise....

.......to the point where even the "fans" of those crap games aren't buying them anymore. Mommy & Daddy ain't buying them for their kids anymore because they don't remember which Imagine games they bought already, since there's so damn many of them. Besides, it ain't Christmas time....you know, the time when mom, dad, gram-ma, gram-pa, uncle and auntie are all trying to find stuff for the kiddies of the family? Release a ton of those crap games in the middle of Summer and no one even knows they exist, let alone care about them, or remember which ones they bought before.

To blame their losses on piracy is ludicrous. Most people intelligent enough to pirate DS games wouldn't touch a P.O.S. Imagine game, let alone buy them.

OK, so the decline is over the entire line of UBIsoft games.....what-all games have they made, and for what-all systems (besides the DS's crappy Imagine games) in the time specified? Let me see a COMPLETE list of UBIsoft games released for all systems, within this 64% decline time-frame, and then we will see where their "decline in profits" really stems from.

I'm guessing ANY of us here at GBAtemp (and just about ANY other gaming forum for that matter) would see that master list and could tell them EXACTLY why they are hurting in sales. Betcha! But the suits they have running their business can't.....they just scream "PIRACY" and think that just HAS to be the obvious reason for the tanking sales figures. Pretty freakin' sad and pathetic, isn't it?

Sorry, but while a sucker may be born every minute, only the really stupid ones stay suckers for long. Just how many crap games do they think people will sucker for anyway?

Moral to the story? Quit making crap games and put out games that are actually GOOD and will appeal to a wider audience. UBI's problems will then be solved.

It's apparent to me that UBI is full of booby's.....as in idiots, not the female appendages, you dirty-minded little whippersnappers.
wink.gif

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
they do make good games just not on the ds......, ds only got crap from ubisoft, i can see why square says piracy hurts them (really how many of us have square games pirated), i don't even want to pirate their assasin creed on ds much less buy them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked