Hacking Typical 2Gig microSD Usage

Mike_Tha_Hero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently received my Acekard 2i, and I will be receiving a 2 GB microSD card in the mail this week. I was just wondering, what is the average amount of games I can hold on it? (maybe considering I wanted some skins and cheats on the card as well)

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You should have around 1.86GB space on a 2GB card, which will give you space to store 25-50 games depending on which games you put on it and if you trim them.

Mike_Tha_Hero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that a whole lot! Thanks guys.

I know I shouldn't ask here, but could someone point me to a thread explaining cheats on an Acekard 2i?

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tv shows, I use are around 47 mb
Movies, which I leave off the credits to save space sense the last chapter is most of the time credits. Around 255 mb and down.
Amv's around 12mb
Roms, Normally around 224 mb Max but some go higher???

I normally keep 2 movies, four tv show's normally south park, err allot of Amv's aka Anime Music Videos, A folder filled with game guides, maps and so on that I copied from GameFaq onto word pad for all Ds games I own. And alot of music as well, And finaly around 9 roms... roms seem to take up the most space.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.wsoctv.com/news/trending/apple-working-fix-bug-causing-iphone-alarm-issues/VGXCCGHWOF...