Hacking TX Pro jig

Vic_Vinegar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to give a shout out about how great the quality of this jig is! Before I got my TX Pro, I was using a 3d printed jig that I bought on eBay (one that has a paperclip in it) and the TX Pro jig is a million times better! Slides in easily and it works every single time!

Say what you want about TX, but they made a a great jig! Honestly can't say one negative thing about this jig.

I would recommend this jig to everyone!

mugendc4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reason why I purchased the pro cause the jig looks high quality but slowly regretting as it is taking forever to ship :cry:

corolla0305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it sure is beautiful and at least they accessorised it with a sticker :)

B6AFEEEA-026C-4D82-8AC6-2D59E9806137.jpeg

Reactions: Amost and peteruk

alienware777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beautiful or not, in my opinion what matters is what the mechanics of it are. Their jig contains actual copper pins, not a shoved in paperclip or wire that can damage the switch eventually.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Not all eBay Jigs are crap. Here's mine:

.jpg

The plastic jig is fine. I did have to replace the wire they used. It was too thin. I used a copper wire pulled out of a Ethernet cord. It's just thick enough to hold the bend shape I put on the ends so it's perfect. Doesn't put too much stress on the rail pins. Their jig looks nice too I suppose but the one I got now works just as well. :D

Vic_Vinegar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Beautiful or not, in my opinion what matters is what the mechanics of it are. Their jig contains actual copper pins, not a shoved in paperclip or wire that can damage the switch eventually.

Agreed, I could be wrong, but I think since TX uses copper pins and not a paper clip is the reason why the jig works every time (for me at least)... but I could be wrong

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not all eBay Jigs are crap. Here's mine:

View attachment 133275

The plastic jig is fine. I did have to replace the wire they used. It was too thin. I used a copper wire pulled out of a Ethernet cord. It's just thick enough to hold the bend shape I put on the ends so it's perfect. Doesn't put too much stress on the rail pins. Their jig looks nice too I suppose but the one I got now works just as well. :D

That is nice looking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones