Homebrew Twilight Menu an Error has occurred 3DS

RICEMAN113

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just attempted to install the Twilight Menu for the 3DS but every time I launch the app I get "an error has occurred shut down..." I copied the files (_nds and roms folders and the boot.nds) to the root of the SD card. I tried to install the cias through godmode9 and fbi, but had no luck, it worked on my friend's 3DS yesterday when I did it for him. Currently I am running Luma 10.0.2., gm9 9.0, and emunand ver 11.6.0-39u. Did I mess up somewhere or need to update my emunand?

livid_hen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like you've probably installed it right. But I've never used emunand before, so I don't know what kinds of incompatibilities or restrictions there are, but if its not too much work you could try updating your emunand. (If it's a lot of work, you may want to wait for somebody who knows more about the subject)

Last edited by livid_hen,

RICEMAN113

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like you've probably installed it right. But I've never used emunand before, so I don't know what kinds of incompatibilities or restrictions there are, but if its not too much work you could try updating your emunand. (If it's a lot of work, you may want to wait for somebody who knows more about the subject)
Yea, I just updated the emunand...no luck

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Spoon