Gaming TWEWY Main

unholyassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Trulen: Like said by others in this post, Joshua around Day 6 will get what better. For now, just hang in there. I suggest increasing def with food/clothes. Also I suggest you try to practice dodging with Joshua or monster swapping later when you get the option to.
And yes, keep your HP restore pins. It'll take a while to get used to Joshua, but after Day 5, he'll be one of the best partners imo. (Nothing beats the Jesus Meteors!)

@dawn.wan: I recommend gears that give you some fusion stars and the secret items you obtained from the chapters. If you want, I can get back to you on what clothes to pick for fusion stars. And for pins, the Black Planet set. (Think that's what it's called)

Question:
I may have missed it here in this thread or in the game, but why does Hanekoma attack Neku in "Another Day chapter?" I understand that he's a Fallen Angel, but the Neku in that world is completely clueless of what ever happened during TWEWY.

~Unholy
cool.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Trulen said:
Does Joshua get any better?

When I'm on hard, he's always getting his butt kicked :\

I just got into chapter 2. Day 2.

I have his on fast auto. So yeah.

Or should I keep my HP restore pin on at all times, I guess?
He's a lot better if you control him manually so you can actually dodge attacks and counter attack. Also giving him a bunch of defense boosting items and foods help. Also making him levitate using his aerial ability makes him virtually immune to most ground attacks as well.

wiequadrat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow thanks for the info about beat combo. and yeah i think i prefer shiki or joshua combo style.

for joshua i prefer increase defense alot. and always levitate (since attack while levitate is stronger)

the gear that i use for joshua when facing leo cantus

*Asymmetric Jersey (LA) - Joshua Air Combo C
*Sun Emperor (DC) - SOS Power Up II
*One Man, No Equal - Joshua Fusion * +2
*Simple Necktie (Accesories)- Joshua Fusion * +1

and when you are quite good in levitate, snapshot paralyze, sidewalk avoiding, you will rarely heal.

btw in joshua chapter i only get fusion level 2 only, since i use my last scarletite to buy slot 6 pin. i forgot if i buy anything before. do you get slot 6 pin and level 3 fusion joshua in that chapter ?

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Code:
[spoiler]put text here[/spoiler]

becomes

put text here

If you want to put a title on your spoiler box:

Code:
[spoiler][title:Spoiler Title]put text here[/spoiler]

put text here

Edit: Codebox crap

pnut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know the importance of setting an item when you mingle? Does a different item mean a different level of aliens coming?

pnut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about the decks. Sometimes if I hit L or R, some of my pins change to one that I had in another deck.... It seems random though. Anyone got ideas on what and how this works?

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the last gamemaster with shiki and boy was he hard (almost as hard as ridley before i found out you could kill him with charged beams). It took me like 3 weeks (I was playing on and off) to get that far, and since i was on day 7 i was sure that i beat the game. But Nope! Im back in another "game" and im back at day 1 with a new partner! Not that the game being longer than i thought is a bad thing (as a matter of fact its a good thing) but how long is this game! Try not to spoil anything for me plz.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
I just beat the last gamemaster with shiki and boy was he hard (almost as hard as ridley before i found out you could kill him with charged beams). It took me like 3 weeks (I was playing on and off) to get that far, and since i was on day 7 i was sure that i beat the game. But Nope! Im back in another "game" and im back at day 1 with a new partner! Not that the game being longer than i thought is a bad thing (as a matter of fact its a good thing) but how long is this game! Try not to spoil anything for me plz.
Theres three chapters, you just finished the first one.

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
JJBro1 said:
w-w-what?
wtf.gif
hehe...hehe....hahaha....AHHH HAHAHA
rofl2.gif
hahahahaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH
cry.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
Narin said:
JJBro1 said:
w-w-what?
wtf.gif
hehe...hehe....hahaha....AHHH HAHAHA
rofl2.gif
hahahahaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH
cry.gif
Theres also the secret chapter you can play when you beat the game and also all the Secret Report missions youcan do to learn more about the goings on and about the Reaper games which clears a lot of stuff up.

Oh, wait till you meet the black and the blue noises
wink.gif
Also the game gets harder as you progress as well. Have fun! I recently just beat the game myself and its now one of my all time favorite games.

MysteriousCookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
umm at the end credits after joshua shoots neku am i meant to wait for the credits to end
cause whenever i switch my ds off at the credits it doesnt save and im getting sick of rebeating joshua and shades
and cant be bothered to go through credits
so do i need to wait for the credits to end?

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
pnut said:
Anyone know the importance of setting an item when you mingle? Does a different item mean a different level of aliens coming?

nope aliens are randomly generated and items (standardly) equip on mingle only pops out in your virtual store, thus let your friend buy...

JJBro1 said:
how do you make shiki more effective without spamming the d pad? Or is that the only way?

spamming is the only way, shiki's attack pattern is very recognizable (unless you equip an item that changes tho) but nonetheless her attack pattern is like a trident, unlike Beat and Joashua's

QUOTE(pnut @ May 22 2008, 03:13 AM)
I have a question about the decks. Sometimes if I hit L or R, some of my pins change to one that I had in another deck.... It seems random though. Anyone got ideas on what and how this works?

It just selects the sub pins you set in the menu during battles. These sub pins is for pins that often use by accident.

for example you got love me tether and angel magnum and you want to use angel magnum but executes Love me tether but if you set either one of them to sub then it'll not execute either one at the same time.

setting sub pins is easy just go on any of your filled pin decks (1-4) and highlight what you want to sub then click on L or R and there will be a (sub) sign over the pin you selected.. and there you go. During battle when sub pins are set they are highlighted as off or in an transparent color, it will only be activated when L or R is pushed.

Grandleon82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just throwing it out there; pins with "fix" on them can't be subbed. These are usually just healing/support pins anyway, so need to worry about messing up your psych execution.

Grandleon82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ddchan said:
umm at the end credits after joshua shoots neku am i meant to wait for the credits to end
cause whenever i switch my ds off at the credits it doesnt save and im getting sick of rebeating joshua and shades

SPOILER TAGS! sheesh.

yeah, wait for the credits to end. use the bathroom... or eat or something. it's not a LOOOOONNNGGG wait anyways.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grandleon82 said:
ddchan said:

SPOILER TAGS! sheesh.

yeah, wait for the credits to end. use the bathroom... or eat or something. it's not a LOOOOONNNGGG wait anyways.
Why would you quote a spoiler, yell at the person for not tagging it, and then leave the spoiler in your quote? So I say to you:

SPOILER TAGS! sheesh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn