tvc screen adjust problem!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by grafik, Dec 16, 2008.

Dec 16, 2008

tvc screen adjust problem! by grafik at 12:06 AM (745 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. grafik
    OP

Member grafik GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    i tried the tvc in game screen adjust and also the wii menu screen adjust but no matter what, the game won't fit on my screen entirely. itll have either a bit of the bottom or top missing. help!

2. BillandAlisha

Member BillandAlisha GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Same thing happened with me at a friends house. They had an HDTV..I couldn't figure it out though.

3. Distrance

Member Distrance GBAtemp Fan

Finland
    I think you need to change the screen options in Wii which determine the amount of Hz. So try 50Hz, 60Hz and the 480i ( In case you have HD support )

4. BillandAlisha

Member BillandAlisha GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [​IMG] I figured it out [​IMG]

When you were opening your brand new Wii, do you remember seeing all those extra plugs? Wii to plug ( Normal TV it has Red,white and yellow wires) HDTV has 5 of them. ( Red,white,Red,Blue,Green)

So I decided to switch the wires, and go to the setting and change the setting from normal TV to HDTV. HUGE difference.

Its much sharper,clearer, and it fits on the screen. So I would suggest you to try that, or if you don't have the proper cords buy it. 4 bucks from amazon.com