SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am looking for a piece of software that will allow me to make a list of TV shows and movies that I want to watch, and allow me to specify if I own them on DVD, or if they are available on various online subscription services (e.g. Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant Video, 4OD etc.). Ideally, it would check these services automatically and display whether the show/movie is available, but it's not a massive deal if I have to manually enter that info (if it were automatic, it would need to support the UK versions of these services, and also support various UK-only providers like Now TV and 4OD). The software should ideally allow me to filter by service (e.g. display only movies and shows available on Netflix, or display content available exclusively on Netflix, etc.).

Anyone know of any software like this at all? I'd rather a slightly more elegant solution that my current rather nasty Google Drive spreadsheet. (Although that does have the benefit of being available anywhere).

[Note: I am not looking for software to catalogue my DVD collection; I only want it to list stuff I want to see, not necessarily stuff I own (although obviously there will be some overlap). I am also not looking for anything for sorting torrents or anything of the sort, so please don't bother suggesting that sort of thing.]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: