Hacking [Tutorial] 4.5 SysNAND + 4.5 CFW + 9.4 EmuNAND without Gateway

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
From what i can see in the video it's cotrrect, and I installed the CFW a lot of times.

Maybe you are missing a little step every time. Try to read a different tutorial on installing the CFW (there are several), maybe a different wording may help you to spot what's wrong.

If you can's solve this soon, PM me and I can give you some instrunction (like checking with an hexeditor what there is at some disk location) to try to analyze the situation.

oogawooga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you know if it's injected properly. when the instruction says inject the sd card that's not what i saw. it looked like he injected it in a folder he had on his desktop rather than do anything with the sd card

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know it because I played a lot whith the emunand and if the loader flahes white than freeze, there is something wrong whit the emunand.

I don't think he tryed to update/patch/modify the emunand, so that it's not correctly injected is the only left thingh.

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Now that's 9.5.0-22 is out. Is it OK if I update my MT classic mode to said firmware? I believe I'm currently at 9.4..

MrCheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now that's 9.5.0-22 is out. Is it OK if I update my MT classic mode to said firmware? I believe I'm currently at 9.4..
It's not really updated properly, I wasn't able to launch Flipnote 3D and I heard some others had trouble with Majora. Maybe you'll have better luck, who knows?

oogawooga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this matters but i've had my 3ds bricked by my r4i gold deluxe and had someone else unbrick it. do you think this is the reason why my 3ds wont get past the cyan screen after flashing white on the bottom?

ryulejzzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Can sombebody help me? I have tried to install cfw about 15 times and no matter what i do, it freezes, for example, i open navigator...it freezes.. i push power button, it freezes, sometimes it was worse, the bottom screen didnt flash white, it stands white and i have to reboot.

I though it was a bad SD card but i tried with another one and its the same and in fact it has the same bugs.

I have a downgraded 4.2 3ds, it works flawlessly except for two things: this cfw problem and the fact that it doesnt recognize my r4itt that is comptible even with 9.4 :S and it is not the r4, i tried it in my ds lite and it worked well.

I hope that you can help me, what if i upgrade (i have my nand backup) and then owngrade again? Becaus its not normal, i did this process with my cousin's 3ds and it worked well, and his was a downgraded 3ds too.

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I'm getting from all this is that maybe it would be best to format the 3ds before emunand/cfw is created, since that would give you a clean firmware? I noticed my downgraded 3ds was extremely buggy, the camera would freeze every time I went to it just on sysnand.

alxz0ne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can sombebody help me? I have tried to install cfw about 15 times and no matter what i do, it freezes, for example, i open navigator...it freezes.. i push power button, it freezes, sometimes it was worse, the bottom screen didnt flash white, it stands white and i have to reboot.

I though it was a bad SD card but i tried with another one and its the same and in fact it has the same bugs.

I have a downgraded 4.2 3ds, it works flawlessly except for two things: this cfw problem and the fact that it doesnt recognize my r4itt that is comptible even with 9.4 :S and it is not the r4, i tried it in my ds lite and it worked well.

I hope that you can help me, what if i upgrade (i have my nand backup) and then owngrade again? Becaus its not normal, i did this process with my cousin's 3ds and it worked well, and his was a downgraded 3ds too.

Had the freeze thing to. Started from the begining. The Format nand part. And then it worked

D

Deleted User

I was using panda antivirus and stuck at 'install devcia' part. Today I stopped the antivirus, redownloaded and remade all steps and it works flawlessly.

Reactions: coolfuze

oogawooga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay im now stuck on the last part i get "ctrcclient: failed to connect". i have confirmed that the ip is correct and have manually set it as well. i've also turned off my firewall/antivirus. the only thing that i probably did different is
instead of holding L all the way till it gets back to home menu is, i held L, pressed ds profile and let go as soon as i tapped ds profile . thats the only way it works for me anyways. anyone know how to fix this?

also is there an alternative to installing bigblue menu? i have an r4igold deluxe and i've noticed that there is a BigBlueMenu.3ds file

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
okay im now stuck on the last part i get "ctrcclient: failed to connect". i have confirmed that the ip is correct and have manually set it as well. i've also turned off my firewall/antivirus. the only thing that i probably did different is
instead of holding L all the way till it gets back to home menu is, i held L, pressed ds profile and let go as soon as i tapped ds profile . thats the only way it works for me anyways. anyone know how to fix this?

also is there an alternative to installing bigblue menu? i have an r4igold deluxe and i've noticed that there is a BigBlueMenu.3ds file
Load the BBM from the r4 and install the BBM from the sd card :P

Godwin_Point

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

A friend of mine bought a N3ds and he wants to perform a system transfer between the two.
Unfortunatly, both system need to be updated in 9.5 to do so(We don't mind updating the n3ds, but we would like to keep the old on in <9.2)

If i were to instal 4.5 CFW on the old 3ds, could we use the mt emunand 9.5 on to perform the transfer without updating ?

dark7wizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried it and it didn't work, only white icons :( do you know how to fix my failed to connect problem?

after getting frustrated by this problem i finally solved it! turns out it is a problem in the router sittings, set these values:

wireless security : wpa/wpa2 psk
DHCP : enabled
encryption : AES

this worked for me!

oogawooga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after getting frustrated by this problem i finally solved it! turns out it is a problem in the router sittings, set these values:

wireless security : wpa/wpa2 psk
DHCP : enabled
encryption : AES

this worked for me!

doesn't work for me thanks for the suggestion though

IdahoNate153

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I followed the CFW tutorial but I'm having an issue where when I go to boot into the CFW, the bottom screen doesn't flash (first two tries it did, but never booted into the CFW) I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've tried the steps over and over again and still no luck. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now she knows a tenth percent of what I go through when you send me pms
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you