Gaming Turning game data into ISO file.

pineassssss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've recently downloaded, a yes cracked, version of Borderlands. Now the problem is I want to play online and while my game is online compatible GameSpy have shut down and I cant create an ID. So I've decided to use steams tool called 'Borderlands Granting Tools' which pretty much turns a cd version of your game into a free steam version. Now here's the fun part, I need a borderlands CD to do this, while I can do this with an ISO file that I mount using daemon tools, I, however, don't know how to turn an 8gb load of folders and files into a single ISO file. This is where I need your help, is this even possible? If so how would I do such a thing? I have speculated that if I compressed all the game data using WinRAR I could turn that single file into ISO, I haven't tried this yet though. Please help me with this, I'd really appreciate this as well as not being reported for downloading a cracked game...and please don't comment anything along the lines of "The game is only like £2, why not just buy it?" or any insults along with that. I have my reasons and let's just please leave it at that unless you guys would love to hear my life story then have at it I guess.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could probably just create a dvd image file of it as a data disc with imgburn, but it may or may not need to have a specific volume title. It also may not even work at all if it's looking for a specific pressed disc and finding a burned one with a different booktype set, etc.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You want to create an ISO of a bunch of folders which no longer resemble the original file structure of an install DVD.

It will not work as intended.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2