Hacking Trying to play Smash Bros with Sky3ds

Jean Pierre Dalli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Hi, new here and am trying to play Smash Bros using Sky3ds blue button that I bought 2 weeks ago, my N3DS is a New 3ds XL and it's firmware is 10.3.0-28E

SD Card
Samsung EVO 32 GB MicroSD, this thing here
41LOgqCk43L._SX300_.jpg

The firmware was at 9x before I updated like a day after I got my 3ds and haven't updated it again

I followed Sky3ds instructions and everything went fine, I loaded Cave Story 3D just fine and it works like it should but Smash Bros loads and it then gives me this error after a few seconds

"there is no SD card inserted"

Which I cannot skip, I searched on google but found nothing useful and the only fix I found was for a red button Sky3ds which I don't think will work on mine

Other info I use a european region 3ds as I am from Europe and the games I download are EU based and the SD card is removed from the main 3ds to be inserted into Sky3ds, do I need to have another SD card into the main 3ds for Smash bros (and presumably other games which require an SD card into the 3ds) to work?

Thanks in advance :)

gallymimu

EE Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you must have an SD card installed in your N3DS. That is why smash bros is complaining. Why would you ever take the sd card out of the 3ds?!?

Many games need to save data on the SD card.

ddurdle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Keep a microSD in each. They are so cheap nowadays. I picked up 6 32GB Lexar 300X to ensure I'm sell stocked on the Wii U and 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ