1. gamecrasher36

OP gamecrasher36 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello !
    I have just received a new 2ds xl and am very glad it has came , i have installed homebrew onto the 2ds xl and my next plan was to install fbi . I got fbi installed on homebrew but when I open it it says "FBI has encountered a fatal error!-----Kernel backdoor not installed please run a kernel exploit and try again. " . Other people have said if you install safehax and then open fbi after it should work . So on I go getting excited to get fbi to work and when I open safehax it says " [!] UNSUPPORTED FIRMWARE! " . Now I am really upset because that not working either so I attempt to do the luma exploit or what ever its called. I got all the files I needed on my sd card as 3ds.hacks told me to do , and when I hold start and power, it just boots to the new 2ds xl home screen . pls help !!!

2. Hayato213

Hayato213 ( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/

United States
    Are you even on CFW?

3. gamecrasher36

OP gamecrasher36 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I have homebrew installed? im not sure if you need more than that (thats why i created this thread)

4. Hayato213

United States
    You got Boot9Strap/Luma3DS or you are on stock firmware?

5. gamecrasher36

OP gamecrasher36 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I am trying to install luma and have all the boot9strap and luma files on my sd card but when I hold start + power it only opens the home menu ...
    So technically I am using stock firmware and am stuck in the process of installing the cfw and dont know what to do

6. Hayato213

United States
    You can't use FBI on homemenu until you have B9S and Luma successful installed. Firmware and what method you are using?

7. gamecrasher36

OP gamecrasher36 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    IDK what method I am exactly using but I am trying to run FBI off of homebrew

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

ohhhh !?! I was using A9LH to B9S , I dont think that is for installing luma . So I have to install luma cfw first

pilladoll likes this.
  8. Hayato213

United States
    Show contents of SD card, and what show up when you hold down select and power on?

9. gamecrasher36

OP gamecrasher36 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    thank you hayato213 for your support , I have noticed that i do not have cfw but have homebrew installed . Ill install the luma cfw and boot9strap and update you guys with my results ! thanks for the support

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - install, Trying, FAILED