Homebrew Trying to Install CIAngel

Steel-Winged_Pegasus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently just got CFW onto my New 3DS a few hours ago with the help of @Hunter and everything is smooth sailing...mostly. I'm trying to install CIAngel via FBI Remote Install (QR Code), but it fails to install. I have Luma3DS and GM9 installed as per 3ds.guide.

Here's what the bottom screen says:

Failed to install from URL:
Result code: 0xD8A0A03C
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid state (5)
Module: HTTP (40)
Desc: Failed to verify TLS certificate

I haven't yet tried manually inputting the URL and downloading it that way, though. I tried to google the code, but it only gave me results from different result codes. The URL source was from GitHub, maybe that's a possible reason?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I recently just got CFW onto my New 3DS a few hours ago with the help of @Hunter and everything is smooth sailing...mostly. I'm trying to install CIAngel via FBI Remote Install (QR Code), but it fails to install. I have Luma3DS and GM9 installed as per 3ds.guide.

Here's what the bottom screen says:

Failed to install from URL:
Result code: 0xD8A0A03C
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid state (5)
Module: HTTP (40)
Desc: Failed to verify TLS certificate

I haven't yet tried manually inputting the URL and downloading it that way, though. I tried to google the code, but it only gave me results from different result codes. The URL source was from GitHub, maybe that's a possible reason?
Try to install it through TitleDb instead. It's on the list in alphabetical order.

Steel-Winged_Pegasus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to install it through TitleDb instead. It's on the list in alphabetical order.

Ah, you're right, it was in TitleDB and it installed just fine from there! Goes to show to always look through the whole list BEFORE asking dumb questions. If the mods could close this thread, that'd be great.

Reactions: zoogie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455