OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hope this is in the right place
i live in the portland area (oregon) and i need to find someone to install a wiikey v1 for me.
the guy that was gonna do it for me ended up losing his soldering tools so now i need to find someone who'll do this for me..
i cant find anyone and i've been searching all night, so i figured i'd see if anyone here knows anyone who'd do it
so if anyone has any ideas let me know :3

again if this is in the wrong place can a mod point me in the right direction?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your in the right place , but why not softmod it for now until you can get someone to fit the chip ?
im sure someone will be along here soon to offer

supersonic88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
Your in the right place , but why not softmod it for now until you can get someone to fit the chip ?
im sure someone will be along here soon to offer
ya i currently have it soft modded, so i have stuff to do in the mean time, and becides my chip is in the mail right now and should be here in a few days, but i just want to start looking ahead of time, that way by the time it gets here i'll be able to take it to get installed pretty quick

Wilson735

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If worst comes to worst and you cant find a local installer, you can mail it to me and I'll install it for only $20 (plus the cost to ship it back to you) and ship it out the same day it's received.

supersonic88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wilson735 said:
If worst comes to worst and you cant find a local installer, you can mail it to me and I'll install it for only $20 (plus the cost to ship it back to you) and ship it out the same day it's received.
ok that sounds like a good idea, if i cant find someone i'll send you a PM, thanks =D

supersonic88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i've decided i dont want to send it anywhere...
but no one as come forth to say they can help me install it.
so i actually went out and bought the soldering equipment
(15w soldering iron, silver-bearing solder .015 diameter, 50 ft insulated wrapping wire, ect..)
so as you can see, im starting to think i'll have to do this myself...but i have no soldering experience...
anyone have any tutorials? guides or anything for a noob such as myself? i know better then to just jump into my wii to solder right away so im gonna try and practice...

but then again if anyone with soldering experience in the area can help (i'll provide the equipment) let me know..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1