Hacking trouble with luma

Stonya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was installing a old 3ds with firmware 2.1 with arm9 using the github arm9loaderhax guide. i got to part 4 which is restoring your system and i updated my system to 11.2 before restoring the nandmin.bin of 2.1 that i had. now luma boots up and says
" an old unsupported firm has been detected. copy firmware.bin in /luma to boot."
im am not sure what to do at this point and would greatly appreciate any help i could get.

Stonya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i copied all the files to my pc and then deleted the sd card and it wouldn't load at all so i copied them back to the sd card and now it still loads to luma with the " an old unsupported firm has been detected. copy firmware.bin in /luma to boot." message.

Paulo_Suzuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was installing a old 3ds with firmware 2.1 with arm9 using the github arm9loaderhax guide. i got to part 4 which is restoring your system and i updated my system to 11.2 before restoring the nandmin.bin of 2.1 that i had. now luma boots up and says
" an old unsupported firm has been detected. copy firmware.bin in /luma to boot."
im am not sure what to do at this point and would greatly appreciate any help i could get.
Check this solution "h t t p s: //gbatemp.net/threads/luma-8-1-prefetch-abort-svcbreak.483583/"

"Sollution: Just do ctrtransfer with Decrypt9. That works :D"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol