trouble with hakchi2 ver 2.21f

bendover4me

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im new here and searched 15-20 pages looking for info on problem im having, but found nothing relevant.

i downloaded hakchi2 2,21f and ran the program. it starts, and when i hit the sync button, it give me a list of instructions. i believe the 4th instruction is to hold reset button while pushing the power button, and it specifically says the power light should not be on.
this is not the case with me. the power light goes on and no further action happens. the window to show progress says it is waiting for the device.
i need some good advice to rectify this problem.

thanks in advance

Last edited by bendover4me,

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First things first, have you wrote a custom kernel to the mini? Second, to write more games to it you don't need to hold the reset button anymore since 2.13.

If that doesn't work for you, you could try an older version of haxchi, I'm still using 2.17 because it just works.

Otherwise you should try a different micro usb ;)

Maybe you should start with another different usb cable.

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im new here and searched 15-20 pages looking for info on problem im having, but found nothing relevant.

i downloaded hakchi2 2,21f and ran the program. it starts, and when i hit the sync button, it give me a list of instructions. i believe the 4th instruction is to hold reset button while pushing the power button, and it specifically says the power light should not be on.
this is not the case with me. the power light goes on and no further action happens. the window to show progress says it is waiting for the device.
i need some good advice to rectify this problem.

thanks in advance
I have that same light issue, too. But the program seems to work just fine in spite of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-