Trouble running kernel exploit

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Sn10jg, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Sn10jg
    OP

Sn10jg Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Canada
    Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I went through the steps to try to get the kernel exploit running. My problem is every time I enter my url from mongoose ( http://192.168.0.108:8080/) I get an error code on the web browser (error code: 112-1007 could not display page). I'm using my 4gb sd card and put the files from the definite package in the WIIU folder and I've also tried putting it on the root of the sd. Still nothing shows up. I'm on 5.3.2 firmware using tube hax dns to block updates also. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Exavold

Exavold lol

Nov 9, 2015
    France
    lol
    Try clearing cache

3. Sn10jg
    OP

Sn10jg Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Canada
    Wheres the clear cache? I already tried resetting the save data and the cookies.

4. Sn10jg
    OP

Sn10jg Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Canada
    Any links for the host? Also a little bit confused on that.

5. Sn10jg
    OP

Sn10jg Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Canada
    Thanks but I getting another error code. Hmm. Must be something else thats preventing me from going to those sites.

6. Sn10jg
    OP

Sn10jg Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Canada
    Similar error code just a different number.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Nvm the page is up. Guess all I had to do was continually reset save data (which I did before and still wasn't working).

7. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    On your mongoose install maybe try using a different port and make sure the page loads on your phone while in wifi. Then test on your wii u

8. Sn10jg
    OP

Sn10jg Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Canada
    Thanks guys finally got the kernel exploit running. I don't know why mongoose doesnt work but the exploit page does.

9. Cachuchin1

Cachuchin1 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2016
    United States
    I need help too ! well i tried the mongoose and entering the exploit said that the trial version expired... now i tried the exploit . wiiubrew.net ... 5.4.0 kernel exploit and it does not work it freezes whit a player screen and then i have to reset console please help me