Trouble identifying disc

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by dbkdbk, Jan 16, 2009.

Jan 16, 2009

Trouble identifying disc by dbkdbk at 3:49 PM (702 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. dbkdbk
    OP

Newcomer dbkdbk Advanced Member

United States
    I have burned a couple of ISOs (Wii) on discs. I'd like to label all these discs, trouble is I don't know how to tell which disc has which ISO, is there a way for me to verify which disc has which ISO. I don't want to have to write the ISO to my PC and then identify it, that could take some time. And I don't want to run them on my Wii either. Is there anyway I could tell which game is on which disc?

2. david432111

Member david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Denmark
    Why not just put them in your in your wii? There's no other way unless you have one of the few burners that read wii disks.....

3. dbkdbk
    OP

United States
    Trouble is, I don't knoww whether all the discs are Wii games, some of them might be something else, and I don't have a modchip and so i'd have to use Gamma, so if I put in a wrong disc won't something bad happen?

4. davedeluxe

Member davedeluxe GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    no burner would read you wii discs. what you mean are normal dvd-rom drives e.g. LG GDR-8161/8162/8163/8164B, perhaps other drives with the gdr in the name would work.

5. dbkdbk
    OP

United States
    Thanks for your help, but I decided to take the risk of launching the disc with Gamma.