Hacking Trinket M0 doesn't push payloads anymore

Brusely

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I built a little RCM payload pusher using an Adafruit Trinket M0, and used a payload pusher off of Github. It worked for about 2 or 3 boots off of Hekate but now it doesn't push the payload. My switch is in RCM mode every time according to TegraGui and it can boot off of my PC perfectly fine. I've checked for loose connections and everything on the dongle (all wires are connected and solid, lights are on, etc). I've even tried other Payload Pushing Programs and it still doesn't push the payload.

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I built a little RCM payload pusher using an Adafruit Trinket M0, and used a payload pusher off of Github. It worked for about 2 or 3 boots off of Hekate but now it doesn't push the payload. My switch is in RCM mode every time according to TegraGui and it can boot off of my PC perfectly fine. I've checked for loose connections and everything on the dongle (all wires are connected and solid, lights are on, etc). I've even tried other Payload Pushing Programs and it still doesn't push the payload.
What are you pushing and which software are you using sir?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Anything hello kitty related then