Hacking TriiForce beta testing

apoptygma

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying a few days to get this going without any luck. I'm using cIOS38v17 and I've done two NAND dumps, one before modding my Wii (only homebrew channel and bootmii) and the other with the current setup with stubs removed, cIOS38v17 and priiloader installed. This is a 4.2E unit btw.
I'm using beta7 and have installed ~7 titles into the NANDS with showmiiwads and they appear in the NAND view on this application.
Each time I load Triiforce either via the forwarder or the HBC it gives me the same "*ERROR: no titles found"
I'm using the auto-SD version and the SD card is not an SDHC, and it formatted to FAT32 with a single active partition.
The only change I've managed to this behaviour was when I initially had mistakenly put the NAND into a folder called NAND on the SD, which gave the error "*ERROR: i can't find title list"
So I've tried 2 NAND dumps with bootmii, both decrypted and reinstalled the games and seen nothing beyond "*ERROR: no titles found"

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
kornychaos said:
fcreeves said:
LOVE TRIIFORCE...I only have 1.5TB drive to work with...so I am stuck with the SD for now. Unless someone knows a trick to make the newer WD 1.5TB My Books read?
I'm crossing my fingers rev20 will fix this. I wanna use forwarders with covers on USB! 1.5TB WD MyBook.

What is the problem with the 1.5TB drives? Can't they be formatted the same as other drives?

Shou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anyway to get Triiforce to load off of IOS250 instead of IOS249? I recently loaded up cIOS249[37]-v19 to get Monster Hunter Tri working and put cIOS250[38]-v19 on so I can install WAD's there.

It's all good, but Triiforce still tries loading them from IOS249 so I get this:

tv2010051316292000222.jpg

claudekennilol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is this hosted? The beta 7 link doesn't seem to take me to a download link. Also, does the forwarder work with beta 7 even though it says it's for beta 5?

claudekennilol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's pointless for me to be using ShowMiiWads to put these wads into a duplicate NAND? And if it isn't, then what do I need to run the wads off of a duplicate NAND on my SD card?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Currently i'm not interested in developing TriiForce further, maybe when Waninkoko releases a new cIOS that has a working nand emu again.

About the downloads: Better now?

claudekennilol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the latest available is what I needed
yay.gif
. So to clarify, if I've got everything updated on my Wii, it's pointless to try using this to run VC titles off of my sd / hard drive since it broke in the updates?

OlivierTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is something which is not clear :

It is suggested to download a Triiforce boot.dol compatible to WANINKOKO CIOSX 250 rev 19

Here is the question asked :

QUOTE said:
Is there anyway to get Triiforce to load off of IOS250 instead of IOS249? I recently loaded up cIOS249[37]-v19 to get Monster Hunter Tri working and put cIOS250[38]-v19 on so I can install WAD's there.
Here is the answer :

QUOTEWiiPower Posted May 13 2010, 06:39 PM

You can download the source, change 249 to 250 in it, compile and upload the boot.dol.

Did I miss something or is it true that TRIIFORCE NAND emulation is not compatible with WANINKOKO CIOS above revision 17 ?

(By the Way for me only CIOS rev 14 allow to install WAD (with a WAD MANAGER) to the Hard Disk Emulated NAND.

I ask that because I'm still on 249 rev 17 and I'm hoping rev 20 will be 100% compatible with TRIIFORCE.

Thanks for clarifications.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated