Hacking TriiForce beta testing

Kovani

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I spent over 3 hours to find a solution to my problem. I can't find a way to get World of Goo NTSC working using SD-NAND. Everything else is working fine and I really doubt I have a bad WAD.

When I load the game with TriiForce, I get a black screen and my Wii remote goes off. I can't do anything except doing a hard reset. I tried every Video Mode and I still have this problem.

By the way, I have a 4.1U Wii with of course cIOS38 rev14 installed and I used wad2nand to install the WAD. Any ideas?

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please compile and post r58 please. ??

.elf or .dol will work it don't matter.

Thanks much,
ChokeD

Kovani

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think my problem is more serious than I thought. Using wad2nand, I tried to install 4 games and I made my NAND backup using Simple FS Dumper 0.2. I'm also using the SD-NAND emu method using a 2GB card. Once again, I have a LU64 4.1U Wii.

1. World of Goo NTSC
Black screen and Wii remote goes off.

2. Fun! Fun! Minigolf NTSC
I get "An error has occurred. Press the eject button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii operations manual for help troubleshooting."

3. Crystal Defenders R1 NTSC
Nothing but a white screen.

The only game that works on TriiForce is TV Show King. Like I said on my previous post, I tried every combination of Video Mode and language options with TriiForce beta 5 and r58. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I need your help!

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
nicksasa said:
then dont use wad2nand already many had such problems with it

Strange, I haven't had any problems with it, all games have worked so far with it, Tales of Monkey Island didn't but then again it doesn't work for anyone.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant tell if its triifroce related or not, but after i loaded a WW game , i needed to switch the remote order, so i went to the menu to resync the remotes, and both remotes just died and refused to work, and when the sync timeout came , suddenly the remotes were alive again and could be synced...

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any issues with games not playing are usb/sd related.

The developers of this app have said this numerous times in this topic.

I've had games work from real nand and then not work from usb/sd and they were all the same wad file so i know the wad itself wasn't bad.

I've also had games work from real nand and work from sd but not from usb and vice versa.

pinesal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When doing nand emulation with wad2nand I get this error with every wad

QUOTE said:
Reading certs...ISFS_Open /system/cert.sys failed -106
Reading certs failed
Idintify failed

What can I do about this?

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
ChokeD said:
laurozza said:
ChokeD said:
Can someone please compile and post r58 please. ??

.elf or .dol will work it don't matter.

Thanks much,
ChokeD
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gmzbmnz0otm
Many thanks bro.

just tried this its says r42 in the app, or am i missing something here lol
I guess someone had asked that before and WiiPower, said something like "what's in a number" what I think he meant to say is "we haven't changed the number in the code, but it is the correct rev your looking for"

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok fellas, Im ready to start beta testing this bad boy. Ive been holding off for a while, but now its time. I believe Im pretty clear as to how to get this thing running, but I do have one question.

I would like to run everything off of one hard drive. I currently have a seagate freeagent go 320GB but it is one WBFS partition, so....

- Which partition should the FAT disc be, 1st or 2nd?
- Do I need to wipe the drive to repartition it?

I know this has all been asked before, somewhere in GBATemp land, but I am pressed for time right now.

Your Help is greatly appreciated!

Cmurda187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squablo said:
ok fellas, Im ready to start beta testing this bad boy. Ive been holding off for a while, but now its time. I believe Im pretty clear as to how to get this thing running, but I do have one question.

I would like to run everything off of one hard drive. I currently have a seagate freeagent go 320GB but it is one WBFS partition, so....

- Which partition should the FAT disc be, 1st or 2nd?
- Do I need to wipe the drive to repartition it?

I know this has all been asked before, somewhere in GBATemp land, but I am pressed for time right now.

Your Help is greatly appreciated!
There isn't a way that I can think of that you can add a partition to yourr HDD since it is already formatted to WBFS. You would have to reformatt your HDD and the make a partition for FAT. Make sure that the Fat partition is listed as primary.

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nice app
smile.gif

Im having issues with running Monkey Island 2 NTSC on my PAL console.

Anyone had more luck with it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock