OP
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Untitled-3.jpg

First of all I know that this is 2 weeks old by now and maybe all of you heard about it, but I didn't find any topics related to it on the temp so I decided to post it myself.
So, please don't rip my head off.
As we all know, the Trials series started on PC on March 1st 2008 with the release of Trials 2: Second Edition and continued it's evolution on the 360 with the release of Trials HD on August 12th 2009 and recently with the release of Trials Evolution on April 18th 2012. But unfortunately the last two weren't released on the PC...until now.
“As developer RedLynx’s signature franchise, the Trials series first made its mark in gaming with the 2008 release of Trials 2 SE for the PC. As momentum continued to build with the success of the Trials series on the Xbox 360, PC gamers continued to request more Trials. The Gold Edition is their reward."

On September 6th 2012 it was announced that Trials is coming back to the PC in the name of Trials Evolution: Gold Edition. Yes, Trials is coming home!

This version will include Trials Evolution fully optimized for PC which will come with:
  • Leader Boards
  • Track Editor
  • Full multiplayer mode
  • Track Sharing
  • +everything from Trials HD, resulting in a 120+ of total tracks!
Ubisoft said:
“All of the features of its forerunners – from the in-game editor, player sharing of tracks, and global Leader Boards, will be re-integrated into the game in a way that fits the new platform,”

It was confirmed that the game will come out in early 2013.
I myself can't wait for it. I had the chance to try it out on the 360 but I couldn't get the game because I don't own a 360. :sad:
So what are your thoughts about it? Do you think it will have the same success on the PC like on the 360? Or it will be a giant disaster?

icon11.gif
Source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked