Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Infinite Zero said:
-_- LOL
Nice pictures man! When did you go in Makati? The logo on the building is called BDO now
wink.gif
Well it was like that this Friday. Ask the guard who eye-ing me off while smoking at the corner while taking the picture. SO LOL NO, choke on a meat popsicle.

QUOTE(princeEyeless @ Sep 4 2010, 10:48 PM)
bla.jpg

i must win!!
Dude! Here's a higher resolution version of the picture you took so you have a higher chance to win!
9fnJw.jpg

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CONTEST OVER!

Here are your winners:

-----

Drawing Competition

gummi-bear-ifish.jpg

Zarcon and her surreal, dark depiction of the GBAtemp mascot, a grim gummi bear, and one certain Fish that seems too familiar...
nyanya.gif
Congrats!

-----

Photography Competition

towerx.jpg

updowners and his beautiful shot of Tower X (?). Excellent colors and angle of shot, LOVE IT! Congrats!

-----

Poetry (LOL) Competition

tinymonkeyt said:
Haiku
Let's play TF2!
Oh yay, I'm on your team too!
JK. Backstabbed. FOO.

tinymonkeyt and her excellent interpretation of what goes on in the mind of an asshole Spy player. Congrats!

-----

(All winners, please PM or contact me with either your SteamID or e-mail address associated to your Steam account so that you can receive your prize)

-----

Once again, congrats to ALL entrants! Take another look at all the entries in this topic, there's some truly great stuff here. A week ago, there was nothing! Pat yourselves on the back!

Don't worry, I have another copy of another mystery Steam game that I'll be giving away in a contest that starts on Labor Day (this Monday), so stick around!!!

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol