Translation for Daigasso?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by matrix121391, Sep 1, 2008.

Sep 1, 2008
  1. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Is there a translation for either of the Daigasso games? I know that deufeufeu (did I spell the name correct?) has worked on both, but the first one only translates the song name and instruments and the patch for DX isn't uploaded on his site. By the way, how does the preview patches for the first Daigasso work? There are 6 different ones: Original, Mixed, and deufeufeu's (sorry if I'm slaughtering the name) original, all three with a TOUCH or NO TOUCH version. What does the TOUCH/NO TOUCH mean and what's different about the three patches?

2. DarthNemesis

Member DarthNemesis GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I believe TOUCH refers to those parts on easier difficulties where you just have to tap the screen instead of playing the notes. NO TOUCH, then, would remove those and allow you to play the entire song normally.

3. matrix121391
    OP

United States
    Thanks! I'm still wondering about the difference between Originial, Mixed, and the third option. Oh and I just realized upon seeing your avatar that it's you, DarthNemsis! I'm really looking forward to your translation on Soma Bringer! Good job on all you've done so far!

4. gerf

Newcomer gerf Member

United Kingdom
    Im currently working on a full translation if the original Daigasso!

However it is slow going as just dont have the time i would like to spend on it currently [​IMG] so cant give you any idea of when i will release it.

At present its in a very similar state to deufeufeu's patch with just instruments and songs translated, but am currently working on translating a lot of ingame graphics.

5. matrix121391
    OP

United States
    That's great to hear! Good luck with your work!