Hacking Transferring System/Emunand

Cali_terpz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both a SystemNAND and EmuNAND set up on my 3ds XL unlinked. The 3ds is running B9S and Luma. If I do system transfer to a console without CFW what happens to EmNAND? And how can I keep the EmuNAND on the console with CFW.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Just curious but why doesn’t flashing the Emunand to the Systemnand delete or overwrite what you already have on the SystemNAND since they are not linked. Thanks for responding.
It would, but why do you need different data on each?

You can make a backup of your sysNAND, flash your emuNAND to your sysNAND, do the transfer, then restore the sysNAND backup.

Reactions: proflayton123

Cali_terpz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would, but why do you need different data on each?

You can make a backup of your sysNAND, flash your emuNAND to your sysNAND, do the transfer, then restore the sysNAND backup.
Two people were using one console. Its the SystemNAND I would like to transfer and to a console that doesn’t have CFW. So based on what you’re saying, I should back up up both SystemNand and Emunand. Format the sd card “without an Emunand” then transfer the SytemNAND to the new console. Once the transfer is complete flash the EmuNAND to the SystemNAND on the old console with CFW? Once again thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up