Hacking Transferring save files from a hacked console to non hacked one

Veoxer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi guys, so essentially i want to transfer save files for a game I've been playing on a hacked console to a non hacked one.
Is that possible?

Thank you.

Veoxer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you for you reply, okay so I'l use QCMA on my hacked console. But what about the other console? I don't wanna hack it, i want it to be on the latest firmwork because i will buy the game and play online.
How is QCMA gonna work for that console?
One more thing, the hacked console doesn't have any psn account signed in.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You can't back up Vita games saves when you use QCMA, and even if you could you'd still need the same account to be able to transfer them to the non-hacked Vita.

@OP, what you want at this point in time is not possible. In order to backup and restore a save you need to decrypt it and re-encrypt it on the target console, which you can't do without Henkaku.

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo,

Veoxer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can't back up Vita games saves when you use QCMA, and even if you could you'd still need the same account to be able to transfer them to the non-hacked Vita.

@OP, what you want at this point in time is not possible. In order to backup and restore a save you need to decrypt it and re-encrypt it on the target console, which you can't do without Henkaku.

So no hope? :/
Damn it I thought it would be possible.
What about loging with my PSN account on my hacked device and sync my saves. Is doing that require spoofing or it's safe to do?

Use psvimgtools

Thank you but what to do afterwards with my non hacked device?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically sony only made like 2 ways to backup save data and is encrypted anyway.
  1. Playstation plus cloud save, easiest way in my opinion but of course requires playstation plus paid subscription
  2. Content manager, apparently when you backup a game the save data is always carried over, same case when is restored.
Though is fact possible some saves that use cross save, is technically backing up, the idea was that you can play a game that is also on ps3/ps4, for example Retro City Rampage. You upload save data to cloud and then download it to system. I usually do that, is a free option part of some vita games, but mostly exist like i said on vita games that also exist on ps3/ps4 and is supported with cross save, so that depends on the game, like Metal Gear Solid HD collection, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift Extend, Final Fantasy X HD remaster.

But other than those, is pretty limited, also you need the same PSN account for accessing them. So yeah it sucks, sony really has too much limits. :ninja:

Veoxer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Basically sony only made like 2 ways to backup save data and is encrypted anyway.
  1. Playstation plus cloud save, easiest way in my opinion but of course requires playstation plus paid subscription
  2. Content manager, apparently when you backup a game the save data is always carried over, same case when is restored.
Though is fact possible some saves that use cross save, is technically backing up, the idea was that you can play a game that is also on ps3/ps4, for example Retro City Rampage. You upload save data to cloud and then download it to system. I usually do that, is a free option part of some vita games, but mostly exist like i said on vita games that also exist on ps3/ps4 and is supported with cross save, so that depends on the game, like Metal Gear Solid HD collection, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift Extend, Final Fantasy X HD remaster.

But other than those, is pretty limited, also you need the same PSN account for accessing them. So yeah it sucks, sony really has too much limits. :ninja:

Well the game I'm talking about is Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and It has a PS4 version. But not really sure about the cross save thingy. So I'm pretty noob an i bought the ps vita just to play this game. Can you explain more please. As I said before, the save on my hacked console isn't an account locked one since I'm not even logged with my account.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
So no hope? :/
Damn it I thought it would be possible.
What about loging with my PSN account on my hacked device and sync my saves. Is doing that require spoofing or it's safe to do?

Thank you but what to do afterwards with my non hacked device?
Syncing might work, if the game supports it. But note you have to have PS+ to use it.

Also, I'm not aware of any way to use psvimgtools to backup/restore saves. I know it's theoretically possible, bit AFAIK no one has done it yet.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the game I'm talking about is Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and It has a PS4 version. But not really sure about the cross save thingy. So I'm pretty noob an i bought the ps vita just to play this game. Can you explain more please. As I said before, the save on my hacked console isn't an account locked one since I'm not even logged with my account.
Does your game have cross save? Can you transfer your save data to use on ps4 from vita? If not then no it doesn't have cross save, and you can't do that. You could just use playstation plus as it has cloud save (but cost money)

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if I'm playing P4G on my 3.65 Vita and I want to make a copy of the save on my hacked PS TV? Modify the save file and then move it back? Will it work just fine with the PS+ cloud service?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-