Hacking Transfer USB save to another USB (WUP Installer)

Atmosfear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I have tried to transfer my whole BotW game to another USB that has been installed with WUP Installer but it didn't work.

So instead, I have used WUP Installer a second time to install BotW but now I want to transfer my BotW save.
Could I just delete my game in "Data Management" and its update and just move my game file alone?

I really don't wanna take the risk to lose my save file. Do you think it's a good idea to try the "Data Management" way or there is another solution that has already been tested?

Thank you

Last edited by Atmosfear,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Deleting the game won't delete your save. I had to delete a couple of games to fit BOTW on and the saves are still listed in Data Management.
I'd say it's worth a try, worst case it won't let you move the save over because the game already exists on the USB, in that case you can delete the game, move the save over and then reinstall the game, but I see no reason why that wouldn't work.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Atmosfear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I just wanna follow up by saying that "delete the game, move the save over and then reinstall the game" worked.

Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over