Hacking Transfer save ?

XGamer30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you transfer save from a wii u wii u to another?

I have a wii u in 5.3.2 and I spoof to 5.5.1 and I have a another wii u in 5.5.1. I want to transfer my save to the wii u spoof. Can we do it ?

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
afraid not. Only viable option pr. today is the official transfer procedure, but it requires both consoles to be online , connected to nintendo servers and on the latest firmware . The future will be brighter than today for these types of problems

Reactions: XGamer30

XGamer30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
afraid not. Only viable option pr. today is the official transfer procedure, but it requires both consoles to be online , connected to nintendo servers and on the latest firmware . The future will be brighter than today for these types of problems
Ok thank's you

Reactions: fukseliten

Bycrosser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

So spoofing wouldn't work to make a system transfer? Has anyone tried this?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in this too. Same scenario.

1. Wii U #1 is 5.4u spoofed to 5.5.1. I can play disc games and etitles online just fine. I can browse and download from eshop but thanks to tubehax I can't get system or game updates online. I don't know if the online system transfer would work

2. Wii U #2 is 5.5.1u and is able to go online of course.

Since both Wii U's can go online (#1 somewhat limited online) can you do a system transfer between them? I have been able to do a system transfer of the Nintendo ID by calling nintendo but I didn't want to try and do it with the spoofed one itself until I asked if someone had tried before.

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think it checks more than the version files for a consoletransfer ,but Ive never tried it on a spoof so I cant say that im sure about it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1