Transfer save ?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by XGamer30, Mar 31, 2016.

1. XGamer30
    OP

XGamer30 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2015
    France
    Can you transfer save from a wii u wii u to another?

I have a wii u in 5.3.2 and I spoof to 5.5.1 and I have a another wii u in 5.5.1. I want to transfer my save to the wii u spoof. Can we do it ?

2. fukseliten

fukseliten GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2008
    Norway
    afraid not. Only viable option pr. today is the official transfer procedure, but it requires both consoles to be online , connected to nintendo servers and on the latest firmware . The future will be brighter than today for these types of problems

XGamer30 likes this.
  3. XGamer30
    OP

XGamer30 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2015
    France
    Ok thank's you

fukseliten likes this.
  4. Bycrosser

Bycrosser Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2007
    Brazil
    So spoofing wouldn't work to make a system transfer? Has anyone tried this?

5. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I'm interested in this too. Same scenario.

1. Wii U #1 is 5.4u spoofed to 5.5.1. I can play disc games and etitles online just fine. I can browse and download from eshop but thanks to tubehax I can't get system or game updates online. I don't know if the online system transfer would work

2. Wii U #2 is 5.5.1u and is able to go online of course.

Since both Wii U's can go online (#1 somewhat limited online) can you do a system transfer between them? I have been able to do a system transfer of the Nintendo ID by calling nintendo but I didn't want to try and do it with the spoofed one itself until I asked if someone had tried before.

6. fukseliten

fukseliten GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2008
    Norway
    I think it checks more than the version files for a consoletransfer ,but Ive never tried it on a spoof so I cant say that im sure about it