Hacking Transfer multiplat saves

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,818
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
Just bought a PS4 last week and I was wondering if it's possible to transfer PC or Xbox one saves to the PS4 (and visa versa)
Like by decrypting the PS4 save and injecting data from a Steam or Xbox One save or something?

In particular I picked up Xenoverse 2 on sale and I'd like to transfer my characters from my XB1 version.
I read XB1 saves can be transferred to PC by plugging the XB1 harddrive into a PC and using an app to read it.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It's not possible,no one can decrypt PS4 save except save wizard or cyber gadget,and they do not convert platform save files.

But maybe some games like attack on Titan,has save cloud on tecmo server,if you upload your save from the games PS Vita (not the PS Plus),you can get on if you downloaded it to the PS version,but i didn't try the PC or the Xbox version.

D

Deleted User

OP
If those tools can decrypt a save file for editing then theoretically it should be possible to inject the contents of another platform's save shouldn't it?

Perhaps I should get in touch with the developers of those tools and request this as a feature.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
If those tools can decrypt a save file for editing then theoretically it should be possible to inject the contents of another platform's save shouldn't it?

Perhaps I should get in touch with the developers of those tools and request this as a feature.
Right now,there is only one app to edit Xbox one games on Xbox server,so it doesn't download the save files,and only support two games,cod 4 remastered and gears 4.

So I doubt SW will listen to you,because they don't work on Xbox systems anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night