Hacking Transfer games between sysnands after format

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I used TinyFormat to format my sysnand, is there a way for me to get back my installed cias? The SD card has not been formatted so everything is still there, just not accessible by this sysnand

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, because you formatted it, which means it's going to use a new folder inside Nintendo 3DS now instead of the last one.

IF, you have a NAND backup of the NAND that was using the last folder inside Nintendo 3DS, you could restore it and everything will show up and be fine.

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No, because you formatted it, which means it's going to use a new folder inside Nintendo 3DS now instead of the last one.

IF, you have a NAND backup of the NAND that was using the last folder inside Nintendo 3DS, you could restore it and everything will show up and be fine.
Ah, didn't even think of that, glad I had a backupm from a week ago.

I had a few games installed after the backup. FBI detects them, but I can't run them and they don't appear on my home screen. Any ideas?

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, didn't even think of that, glad I had a backupm from a week ago.

I had a few games installed after the backup. FBI detects them, but I can't run them and they don't appear on my home screen. Any ideas?

Because they were installed after the backup, you could say in a sense that it was never installed in the first place, but theorectically speaking, if you re-install the cia's they'll be good to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...