Transfer everything from old 3DS to NN3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Ohwhat, May 13, 2015.

1. Ohwhat
    OP

Ohwhat Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2015
    Hi Guys,

Sorry if this type of question has already been answered..

Basically:
    - I got a 3DS XL(FE:A edition, preinstalled with the game and other digital installs, DLCs etc) with firmware 9.4.
    - I recently bought a NN3DS XL(Majora mask edition) with firmware 9.0

I'm going to buy a gateway soon, I basically want to transfer everything from my old 3DS XL to my NN3DS XL.

Is this 100% possible and safe? If so, how would it be done?

2. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    If you want to transfer everything without updating then you're out of luck (at least until the 9.7 n3ds emunand support) , right now both consoles need to be on 9.0-9.2 to do the transfer, unless you're using a third 9.0/9.2 sysnand-9.7 emunand old3ds as a bridge.
    If you just want to transfer your nnid and your games and contact nintendo to do it.
    Either way you will need cubic ninja.

3. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
  4. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    I can say I personally just transfered my 9.5 emunand o3ds to 9.0 system nand n3ds via the method above. Took a few hours to get everything working but it is possible.

I just had to downgrade emunand from 9.5 to 9.0, once downgraded inject firm0/1 to emunand from 9.0 system nand, then flash 9.0 to system nand on the o3ds then follow the guide to transfer from 9.0-9.0 old to new 3ds. Once transferred I generated emunand on my n3ds with everything intact, unlinked nands, installed the nvram and white list and updated the n3ds from 9.0 to 9.5 emunand.