Shadowghul91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey dudes and dudettes,
I just wanted to know if theres any Solution i could copy one Digital Game from my Ofw Switch to my Cfw Switch?
I tried looking into the Sd Card files but i dont think i'll find the specific game, and i dont want to copy the whole sd stuff to the other Sd from my cfw switch because of ....like 200gb of data,
Thanks for any responses.

Ofw is on 8.0.1
CfW is Sxos and on 7.0.1

Last edited by Shadowghul91,

Shadowghul91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah but thats kinda the Problem, checked out everywhere and nothing^^
Its about the new Yugioh game and i can imagine that warez wont release until the game gets the European and English release which will be in "Summer" ....
I got it from my jp acc and was just wondering if i could transfer it to my cfw one

tomi1578

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Yeah but thats kinda the Problem, checked out everywhere and nothing^^
Its about the new Yugioh game and i can imagine that warez wont release until the game gets the European and English release which will be in "Summer" ....
I got it from my jp acc and was just wondering if i could transfer it to my cfw one
warez already released it cant post it here tho

Shadowghul91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah seen it already ;)
But anyway it would be cool to have a kinda Workaround for transfering the Games if i already own a Ofw and a Cfw one

Shadowghul91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Like back in the x360 days where you could put your og downloaded games on an Usb Stick and open it up with Horizon to transfer it to your cfw one.
Like a Program which decrypts the Nintendo encrypted Sd Cards for easy copying.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not worth it to get you whole system ban if you want to play online with the sysnand.
How to get a ban if you just copy the stuff from the Sd to another Sd?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just buy your games digitally and have the same linked Nintendo Account on both consoles. Obviously you'll have to keep your CFW console safe from the ban hammer which isn't hard to do at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...