Transcend Micro SDHC read problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by nailsinourbacks, Nov 15, 2008.

Nov 15, 2008
  1. nailsinourbacks
    OP

Newcomer nailsinourbacks Newbie

United States
    Hi all,
    I've got an acekard 2 and a 4gb transcend micro sdhc card with the sd adapter. When i put the card in the SD adapter none of my computers will recognize it, when I put the micro sdhc card in the usb adapter (supplied by acekard) none of my computers will recognize it; however, when I the blank micro sdhc card in the acekard 2 and put that into the gameboy DS it says "System File is Missing". If I just put in the acekard without the micro sdhc card in it at all it says "FAT Error".. So the acekard is recognizing the micro sdhc card however using two different computers with two different adapters on two different operating systems i can get none of them to recognize the micro sdhc card. I've looked for driver updates but have not found anything.. help?

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    Try format your micro SD... and make sure you place the necessary files and firmware into your SD card

3. ShAdOwFuRi

Member ShAdOwFuRi GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I sure hope it's just a formatting error because I was planning to buy an 8GB transcend...