Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Apr 7, 2011.
Due for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 release in 2011.
Classic Sonic will kick new Sonic's ass.
i more like the new sonic games 3D walking etc
I'll post it on GBAtemp TV.
Now to start the Sonic Steps.
1. See a new Sonic game. It looks good, you're optimistic!
2. Immediately realize you've felt the same way on every Sonic game released for a while. You still keep some hope though. Maybe it'll change this time!
3. News reports come trickling in. Some people are finding it a little troublesome. The physics are a little off, the levels are a little too streamlined. But that's the media, they're so biased!
4. User reports come trickling in. Hardcore Sonic fans complain about the same shit. The music. The gameplay. You're slightly less optimistic but will buy it.
5. Launch day! You buy the game and with shaking hands put it into your console, waiting for some of that classic Sonic the Hedgehog gameplay!
6. You start playing the game. What the fuck is this? Why is this so bad? I spent all this money on THIS?
7. You're infuriated and go on a gaming forum to vent your Sonic rage. In doing so, you see a NEW Sonic the Hedgehog game is announced. You go back to Step #1 and repeat.
looks pretty awesome. can't wait to play.
Cool. Wonder how the gameplay will be like. Hope it's not a another Sonic Rival type game lol.
Be awesome if Shadow's in it
Haha this is the same thing my brother does. Always tell him that the game may suck but he doesn't listen and does step 5 anyway haha.
You know me so well (Except for the whole "Buying the game" thing. I don't pay for shit).
Sonic on the Xbox360/PS3 = Epic Fail although I must admit that it looks kinda good.
Well, if they're bringing back the original Sonic, it has to be good.
Right? RIGHT? :sob:
Sonic 20th anniversary game = Sonic 06 all over again. n_n
I love Sonic, it has a lot of potential but Sega doesn't know how to use it at all. Why don't they make Sonic like they did before, I think it was better on other consoles.
Well Sonic Colors was actually good, so maybe they will do good with this one?
Damn I'm already in phase one of the Sonic Cycle. Why do I have to be such a Sonic fan?
I think this is gonna be good, I think sega have learnt from their mistakes and are trying to bring the series back to it's roots by bringing back the classic sonic look. Also sonic colours was good and sonic 4 episode 1 was okay, hopefully they'll allow you to play as classic sonic in episode 2
No no no, Sega stopped making Sonic games with the GC ports of the Dreamcast games, since then it's really been games made by Sega's evil twin from an alternate universe segA. segA, not please with the awesomeness this universe's Sega was capable of decided to invade ours and take over, locking our Sega away in their cold, dark, forbidden zone. Since then they have been trying to ruin the reason for our Sega's success. However, in recent years a few people from the true Sega were able to escape and found a way to sneak in Sonic Colors, but the taint of segA is still on that, they intercepted it before release and changed all the dialog and voice actors in an attempt to tarnish that too.
Colors was good but considering all the complete misses they had before it (Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic '06, etc), it seems like they're just throwing blind. Eventually one of them will hit.
As for Sonic 4, tons of people complained about things like the physics and level design. And still, you're ending up paying $15 a pop for parts of a game that are all of 2 hours long. You can buy the original Sonic the Hedgehog games with all the levels for like a third of that. It's overpriced and it's still not what Sonic fans were looking for.
no wii? this is balls
Ohh I'm sure they're will be a Wii version. Just not of this knowing Nintendo. They like to distinguish themselves (cough, cough) from the crowd and have something entirely different than the other two Consoles.
Because being "different" from the rest of the crowd definitely hasn't gotten the Wii tons of half assed ports or versions of a multiplatform franchise.
EDIT: I'm just saying that people seem to think that being "different" means "better". I'd rather have my games played the old fashioned way of analog sticks, buttons, and triggers instead of all these tacky motion controls. It's often what leads a lot of franchises falling flat on the Wii but excelling on other platforms.
like top spin and virtua tennis?
lol on the half-assed ports. I'm hoping Nintendo picks up something good out of this.