WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey 'tempers! I know we have all kinds around here. And "all kinds" includes fans of all type of music.
My mother-in-law has put out her own Christian Rock (contemporary praise) album.

If you're interested, or know someone who is, please connect them to:

http://www.joycegruschowmusic.com/

Now, please don't be a dick. If this isn't your thing, please flame elsewhere. I'm just trying to spread her work and pass this along to whomever is interested
smile.gif

Thanks, kiddos!

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not flaming, but i think its ironic how songs of worship can be distributed and sung (In massive christian rock performances no less) when the bible says praise should be solemn, alone and generally very reserved.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
MuppetInvasion said:
I'm not flaming, but i think its ironic how songs of worship can be distributed and sung (In massive christian rock performances no less) when the bible says praise should be solemn, alone and generally very reserved.
I have to agree with this, actually, to me it seems like Christianity always contradicts itself.

More or less ontopic: your... mother-in-law?
wtf.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
More or less ontopic: your... mother-in-law?
wtf.gif

He's trying to get some bonus points with the in-laws.
wink.gif

Christian music isn't my thing, but it's nice for her to release songs. I don't know anyone whose into this stuff, but it's nice to have the opportunity at hand.

Let's not turn this into a Bible debate, please.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Christian music SHOULD BE IN ANY FORM so people will be in it. If people likes ROCK music, Jesus will also be in ROCK.

God wants us to be in our way. God wants us to praise HIM no matter the current situation is.

In the 70's, Christian music was in a form of ROCK.

I like to listen to christian music BECAUSE I am a Christian so I want to listen to various songs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQ0f5zDhaQ +1