Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nowhere in the trading forums did I see a sticky or banner that contain the rules, a forum search turned nothing, and the forum rules also say nothing. Figured that might be a good thing to have.

I bring this to attention because I have something I want to try to sell which may or may not break those rules (Steam codes for some games) and I don't remember if that's allowed or not. If not, it brings me to my next question, would it be okay to put a blurb in my signature that I have codes for a couple games available for sale?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Go ahead. The Trading Forum rules are under revision anyway, so the rules about digital content are very elastic right now.

Steam games are fine, and although I won't disallow the sale of Humble Bundle codes, it's my understanding it's highly frowned upon.

Go ahead and create the thread, and feel free to put a link in your sig, too. Your sig is pretty much the only space that you can freely "advertise" almost anything.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car