Trade Switch for PS4?

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? I'm sorry I can't understand what you mean, which one is the dead console? Ps4 is switch?

ps4, im guessing Anthem and The Last of Us will be the last hurrah on the ps4 and the ps5 will most likely be shown in 2019 and be released within that year with Athem and Last of Us showing up on that console too

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I definitely appreciate all of the feedback. There's just a lot of games I want to play on PS4. God of War, KH3 (when its released). I really dont give a damn about CoD or really any other FPS, just the gems

The PS4 is a great system so a lot of fantastic systems. I've got a PC which is great but still really enjoy my PS4.

D

Deleted User

In my opinion you‘re perfectly covered with all videogame needs having a switch AND a ps4. Have both and wouldn‘t give one system up.

Reactions: WiiHomebrew+Snes

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion you‘re perfectly covered with all videogame needs having a switch AND a ps4. Have both and wouldn‘t give one system up.
This. If you don't mind having the latest and greatest, you can get a regular old PS4 for ~$200 used. If all your games are physical and you are absolutely done with them selling them could make up a huge chunk of the cost of the PS4. But honestly, do what you want. If you have the time to dedicate yourself to just a home console, and you want "raw power" and a bunch of AAA games with sony exclusives, go for it.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Erm...while everyone is throwing their own preference in this thread, I just wanna say: "wait for sony's and nintendo's presentations".

Surely they both have things in the pipeline. If PS4 games are still the main draw at the end (or even better), then go for it. But it would be rather stupid to trade it in now, and then regret it if nintendo comes with a new game you REALLY want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1