tracking my gateway?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Magus, May 4, 2015.

1. Magus
    OP

Magus GBATEMP RPG MANIAC

Oct 26, 2002
    i ordered on 25th april from playmods, the last time the package was seen was on the 28th, with the playmods site telling me "Item sent to country of destination"

i fear the package might have been given to my country mail service, if it has, any way to know which mail service and how to track it?

2. nccom

nccom GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2006
    Estonia
  3. Magus
    OP

Magus GBATEMP RPG MANIAC

Oct 26, 2002
    site tells me the same thing, so i guess there is nothing else to do but to wait some more

thanks for the answer!

4. xdarkmario

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    yea when buying from international countries it can be scary without a tracking number, when i ordered my gateway i was nervously pacing backing and forth for 3 weeks until the gateway hit USA then a usps tracking appeared. so usually theres no tracking at first until it hits your country.

5. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    If anything, see if your country has email notification services for packages. Here, Canada Post offers email notifications like that, so I get emails when they update the status of my packages. That way, you'll know almost to the minute when it arrives where you live, and when a potential delivery window is.