Not open for further replies.

bdr9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about this...

If Nintendo were to make a 3D DS, there would be a problem. When you touch the touch screen, you would be touching down at the surface of the screen, and the images popping out of it would be above where you put your stylus. You would be putting the stylus through the image and you wouldn't be able to actually touch something in the air, unless Ninty gets REALLY creative. Has anyone else thought about this?

D

Deleted_171835

mattpucc said:
I was just about to ask this very question. I reckon it'l only be the top screen
Makes sense considering the top screen is directly facing you unlike the bottom screen.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdr9 said:
I was thinking about this...

If Nintendo were to make a 3D DS, there would be a problem. When you touch the touch screen, you would be touching down at the surface of the screen, and the images popping out of it would be above where you put your stylus. You would be putting the stylus through the image and you wouldn't be able to actually touch something in the air, unless Ninty gets REALLY creative. Has anyone else thought about this?

QUOTE(RockmanForte @ Apr 1 2010, 06:53 PM) Its best if we just wait and see what they have in their shelves for us.

^^^^ that.

Also, just because the system offers 3D doesn't mean games will always give 3D-effects.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Epic Pointless bump lol =D
I'm guessing it'll get locked... It has been almost 2 years and the 3DS has been out for a fair while now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: