Hacking Totally rad, no problems

skomand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm generally not enabling soft reset.....
Can powering off the DS in the middle of a DS or GBA game negatively affect the G6?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
No...in fact if you don't use soft reset to restart how else do you expect to ever get back to the g6 menu?
tongue.gif

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
This has to be the stupidest question I've ever read. Seriously. First of all, as the above guy said, if powering off during a game was not an option, and you didn't enable soft reset, how else would you restart/turn off/get back to G6 menu? I had some more points to bring up about how stupid this question is, but I'm too angry at the moment. Perhaps you should return your G6 Lite and not bother us anymore with your absurd questions.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
To skomand: It's not like switching off the pc in the middle of a game (that's bad) and your question is a far cry from the dumbest I've ever seen around here. A lot of people handle their G6 with kid gloves on this board, some to the point of silliness. When I have a G6 question, I first go to the search page, type my keywords, and limit the results to posts by "tama_mog". He is a font of information on the topic, and has answered every question I've ever had, without me having to ask directly. YMMV

To everybody else:
20949148_240x240_Front.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Poor and jaundiced is he!