Totally rad, no problems

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by skomand, Oct 12, 2006.

Oct 12, 2006

Totally rad, no problems by skomand at 4:30 AM (1,058 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. skomand
    OP

Newcomer skomand Member

United States
    So I'm generally not enabling soft reset.....
    Can powering off the DS in the middle of a DS or GBA game negatively affect the G6?

2. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    No...in fact if you don't use soft reset to restart how else do you expect to ever get back to the g6 menu? [​IMG]

3. sixb0nes

Member sixb0nes GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    This has to be the stupidest question I've ever read. Seriously. First of all, as the above guy said, if powering off during a game was not an option, and you didn't enable soft reset, how else would you restart/turn off/get back to G6 menu? I had some more points to bring up about how stupid this question is, but I'm too angry at the moment. Perhaps you should return your G6 Lite and not bother us anymore with your absurd questions.

4. Deaddy

Member Deaddy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Hahaha

5. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    I am amazed of what I get to read on the internet sometimes. But to answer your question, no it's not bad @ all.

6. skomand
    OP

Newcomer skomand Member

United States
    Dude you're such an ass. The subtext of my question was "SHOULD I BE ENABLING SOFT RESET?"

Idiot.

7. formiscuse

Newcomer formiscuse Newbie

I agree. If you can't respect the queries and concerns of other members, get off the boards.

8. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    To skomand: It's not like switching off the pc in the middle of a game (that's bad) and your question is a far cry from the dumbest I've ever seen around here. A lot of people handle their G6 with kid gloves on this board, some to the point of silliness. When I have a G6 question, I first go to the search page, type my keywords, and limit the results to posts by "tama_mog". He is a font of information on the topic, and has answered every question I've ever had, without me having to ask directly. YMMV

To everybody else:[​IMG]

9. skomand
    OP

Newcomer skomand Member

United States
    thanks man