ROM Hack Total noob looking for help

Viktor Eriksson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what error message?

Between step step 26-27 when I try to start rxTools it says its loading and then the 3ds goes back to the start screen with an error message saying "An error has occurred. Please save your dada in any software currently in use and reestart the system."

Maby is a regular problem for everyone?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Between step step 26-27 when I try to start rxTools it says its loading and then the 3ds goes back to the start screen with an error message saying "An error has occurred. Please save your dada in any software currently in use and reestart the system."

Maby is a regular problem for everyone?
that's why I told you to try out using rxTools 2.5.2.

Viktor Eriksson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you! Now it works and sysupdater is working on uppdating. Sorry for bothering you.

With this working its just following the rest of the guides to install homebrew and start hacking the roms? :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I thinking about installing homebrew with FBI and then set up emunand.

Do you recommand doing something more before setting up emunand and do you recommand Gateway as a emunand or is rx better?

Many thanks again for your help!

Viktor Eriksson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After following this manual my 3ds worked perfectly untill now, or rather some time ago. My computer started to sense it was something wromg with the SD card and now I almost cant move copy files on to it.

So My question now is if it is posible to save my SD card and 3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: