Gaming Torrent problem

NOTWORKING123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded a wii iso torrent and opened it on utorrent.Once the torrent was done, i right clicked it and selected open containing folder.In the folder there was a bunch of RARs.I right clicked and extraceted the first one.I opened the ZIP it gave me and there was another RAR that was the size of all the RARs( i think).Isnt there supposed to be and iso once you extracted the file? Is there a problem or is it the ISO?

Please answer!

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the looks of it, you got a compressed and split file. Try this: right click on the .rar that does not have a number at the end of it's file name (assuming that your .rar's are split) and click "Extract to " and you will see a folder with that name in the same directory you are at.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, there should be a .rar that has the same file name, except just no numbers. Check towards the end of the list of .rar's you have.

NOTWORKING123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for bothering you but i think its the ISO thats not working.I used POWERISO to open the repack repack but it said The file format is unknown or damaged.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Highlight all the .rars and extract them all to one location (like the desktop) and there should be your ISO. Try it.

Posts merged

Highlight all the .rars and extract them all to one location (like the desktop) and there should be your ISO. Try it.

NOTWORKING123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Posts merged

same problem

Posts merged

hacker07 said:
yeah maybe you should just find another torrent.
all my ISO's are bad then.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably because you're not trying to open an iso.

in any case, you just need to learn how to use a computer before going around torrenting and doing anything more complicated than playing solitaire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew