mike1984

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So i've been having lots of fun with this game lately. It's a great game. So anyways, i'm playing Story Mode and what's getting me stuck is the amount of goals I need to complete. If I go into the menu and I go to 'view goals', all the goals are highlited in yellow which means they'Re done, and there is only about 10 of them. Yet, when I click on 'select location' it tells me that only 6 of 21 goals are completed for example. Anyone know what this means?

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Yet, when I click on 'select location' it tells me that only 6 of 21 goals are completed for example. Anyone know what this means?

Each level (But Skatepark) has 21 goals. You just completed 6 of them. To go to the next level you only need to finish some of the 21

medway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Yet, when I click on 'select location' it tells me that only 6 of 21 goals are completed for example. Anyone know what this means?

Each level (But Skatepark) has 21 goals. You just completed 6 of them. To go to the next level you only need to finish some of the 21

I think what he's saying though is that one on screen it says he's complete 10 and on another it says 6.

mike1984

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
On 1 screen, it tells me all goals are completed. I've looked around for all people that 'glow' and all in-level goals. I completed all of them. I didn't do 21 though, there wasn't that many. Are gaps also considered goals? That's the only thing I can think of.

medway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Which level are you on again? From my memory what happens when you complete enough goals is it then takes you to the other park (well gives you the option during the end of that goal).

mike1984

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The level doesn't matter. They have all been like that so far. Let's say i'm on Philly. That's the last one i've had problems with. I don't have my DS with me now so I can't exactly describe what goes on.

medway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok I checked my Philly, on the screen where they names are yellow I've got 12 completed out of 14. But on the select location it says 12 out of 21 since not all the goals get shown right away).

I believe the gaps are separate since it shows them under a different heading.

You sure when you're on the location select screen you have the correct location selected another not another one my mistake (which could account for a different set of goals being shown)

medway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I haven't got it figured out 100% but from what I've seen as you complete some goals only then do more show up. I seemed to just skate around a bit even and keep checking and over time I see new goals become available.

Maybe you need to free skate a little during story mode and wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol