Logan 5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sucks. Except for Days of Thunder and Legend, he was the shit in Legend.

Use this thread to list other over rated actors who get big money for shitty movies.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely hate Dane Cook. He's one of the most overrated people to appear on a TV screen. If you watch him do stand-up, he usually does less than 10 jokes in a one-hour special, and they just have this mirage of being funny because he talks fast and often mentions completely off-topic things. I've also never enjoyed any movie he was in, even before I hated him with a burning passion.

Logan 5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate Dane Cook too, but the only film I've seen him in was Employee of the Month and i laughed a ton during that. I laughed a lot more than when watching his stand up for sure. Don't know about his other films and maybe its because I worked in retail at the time but that shit was hilarious.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FullMetalMega said:
I hate Will Ferrell, he's either played a man-child or annoying idiot in every movie he's in, but I thought he was pretty good in Stranger Than Fiction.
I liked him in that and Anchorman...that is all.

I don't like Jason Statham.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will instantly dislike a film, even without seeing it, if it contains any of the following people -

Ray Winstone
Russell Crowe
Bette Midler
Will Ferrell
Ben Stiller
Adam Sandler
Drew Barrymore
Leonardo Dicaprio

There are probably more but those are the first ones that came to mind.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
PeregrinFig said:
I absolutely hate Dane Cook. He's one of the most overrated people to appear on a TV screen. If you watch him do stand-up, he usually does less than 10 jokes in a one-hour special, and they just have this mirage of being funny because he talks fast and often mentions completely off-topic things. I've also never enjoyed any movie he was in, even before I hated him with a burning passion.

Then you must watch Mr Brooks. I believe that will satisfy you hate for Dane Cook.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHl4P7AXt0