Stuck at Laos.
I examined the chapel ...
now what?
ohnoes.png

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
^thats logical for Tales of games... when your stuck on story, do some skits, and it may trigger something..

@aldwin

wow. your stuck on very begging of the game? hahaha, anyway just go to de deepest of the forest and youre going to fight the (along on the way in forest you also fight with 2 other avatars there) third avatar there. and after that you'll meet chitose again.. now your on way back to camp and watch the scene... the end.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
rollong back what i done on Laos

chapel huh?

-- first event
* Went to chapel to see what happend to it. (destroyed perhaps?) .. after that go to area where INN is located and trigger the event with hartman there.
-- second event
* with Ange in your party, you are prompted to go in hidden library. The hidden passage is located on near on chapel, right corner of it you will notice a square thing there. and youre in the libarary. And after that, youre next destination is Ashihara.

Arale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
don't you need to rescue ange between first and second event?(she's in a kind of base west of naos) and do we ever get to keep the equipments from those guild quests or get it in a another way?Because I just met pilgrim robes and they are sure nice with their regen ability,hp regen =D.

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dnniwa485 said:
^thats logical for Tales of games... when your stuck on story, do some skits, and it may trigger something..

@aldwin

wow. your stuck on very begging of the game? hahaha, anyway just go to de deepest of the forest and youre going to fight the (along on the way in forest you also fight with 2 other avatars there) third avatar there. and after that you'll meet chitose again.. now your on way back to camp and watch the scene... the end.
ummmmm.. 1 stupid question.. do u rilly nid to use spada as the leader just to go trough the story coz i switched it to luca and go all around the forest (super deep in the forset)??

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
aldwin08 said:
dnniwa485 said:

@aldwin

ummmmm.. 1 stupid question.. do u rilly nid to use spada as the leader just to go trough the story coz i switched it to luca and go all around the forest (super deep in the forset)??

You can play as anyone you like it doesn't affect the story at all (maybe some skits depending on their friendship levels).
After defeating all the avatars you should get a scene about seeing/smelling a fire than you should head back to the beginning and do a boss fight.

Daddy24

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't get how to unlock more possibilities for Custom AI.I only have basic ones for now,and I have to beat THAT boss in the cavern (I will not say his name,you probably know what I mean
mellow.gif
) .

How does it works ?

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daddy24 said:
I don't get how to unlock more possibilities for Custom AI.I only have basic ones for now,and I have to beat THAT boss in the cavern (I will not say his name,you probably know what I mean
mellow.gif
) .

How does it works ?
You need to buy them at a guild, and they cost grade instead of gald.

redfalcon

GBATemp Member
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What are these skits anyway? I'm just half an hour into the game and see sometimes this little icon flashing in the lower left corner, though I cant seem to activate them somehow. What do you do with them?

Arale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
redfalcon said:
What are these skits anyway? I'm just half an hour into the game and see sometimes this little icon flashing in the lower left corner, though I cant seem to activate them somehow. What do you do with them?

press select

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, i am also playing tales of innocence, and i want to archive 100 % or 120 % awakening, i used the grade glitch to get 99999 grade, so i am able to buy JEWEL item that enable carrying items, awakening, levels, etc to the new game. which JEWEL not to buy? i read some where about not able to achieve 100 % or 120 % awakening when certain JEWEL is obtained during the first playthrough

ps: i am glad that grade glitch exist, because i dont want to farming grade for years. for those who has limited time to spend like me, i recommend the grade glitch

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Getting grade isn't exactly difficult in the first place.
Guild missions are kinda fun, and higher level ones give insane amounts for fairly simple things.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Blah, how do I beat the dog battle? I get 2 hits in for every 12 hits that hit my characters.

I keep the healer girl in the party, as well as one of the characters with guns, since it reduces Life Potion usage in most battles. Other than that, I play one of the two people with swords, because if I don't they die sooner than if I had played them. I rarely switch to other characters.

I've tried every combination of characters I can think of, but have yet to get any of the enemies in the dog battle to half health.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...