OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Da Ltr A and crew,

It has just been shown to me that the cioscorp klinikal posted to gamingexposed was in fact a rip off of your work. Although i had no knowledge of this and would never have allowed it to be posted if i did I want to make a public apology for this, and also let it be known that since the site has now had its name irreparably tarnished i am going to be making it strictly a news site, however it will be offline for awhile while i make the needed changes to make this happen. This means no more exclusive app releases etc. It was fun while it lasted. The various devs will of course still be making and releasing apps. Again i apologize to you and the rest of the scene for the drama that has unfolded around this.
-Dig

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just because of a little mix-up, the website will be almost gone? well... sucks to be you i guess...
frown.gif

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with making GamingExposed a news site...GBAtemp provides more than enough info about homebrew releases,patches, etc..so a gbatemp clone is not needed

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a SAD day - I am also sorry this happened. I had no knowledge of this but was provided with the proof that it was a stolen app etc.

I think the only appropriate thing to do is already being done.

SORRY AGAIN ALL.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing to do with me, but I have been following this little story with interest.

Before people start to flame digitydogs have a think. It takes a man to apologise and to do it publicly in a forum that will be viewed by ten of thousands of people is a very honest thing to do. I guess some will say that there are other motives to make the apology so public, but at the end of the day it was the right thing to do imho.

"Yay, drama." erm... this in a way ends some minor drama. I hope we can get on with what we like to do best now... hacking the Wii.

Now where is this NSMB fix
tongue.gif

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Slimmmmmm said:
Nothing to do with me, but I have been following this little story with interest.

Before people start to flame digitydogs have a think. It takes a man to apologise and to do it publicly in a forum that will be viewed by ten of thousands of people is a very honest thing to do. I guess some will say that there are other motives to make the apology so public, but at the end of the day it was the right thing to do imho.

"Yay, drama." erm... this in a way ends some minor drama. I hope we can get on with what we like to do best now... hacking the Wii.

tongue.gif

Anyone hiding behind a keyboard can apologize. So what even if thousands (or millions) read this? Nobody will know his true identity.
rolleyes.gif

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
well, im going to be sad, that is the site i use for my updates because although i love this site, its a total N00B fest now as the wii has been released as well as the DS. ill be sad to see you go.
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

- VV

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Bloodlust said:
Slimmmmmm said:

tongue.gif

Anyone hiding behind a keyboard can apologize. So what even if thousands (or millions) read this? Nobody will know his true identity.
rolleyes.gif

True true, but anyone hiding behind a keyboard can also do just that and hide.

At the end of the day, this post has only made the GE team look stupid. They flamed someone quite bad without checking out any facts, so to admit they were wrong was the only thing to do. After all this though is there any point of the whole GE team.

I remember when they had at the donation button something like.... donate to help ### get a gecko and the web master eat.. or close to that, and they had only copy/pasted a few guides.
I 110% agree with donating to a dev to get tools, but asking for donations for a profit for 5 minutes work was quite funny really and insulting in many ways, especially fpr a webmaster that couldn't even make a working login page..lol
Their reputation is in tatters and surely they should just quick on the whole idea of being some kind of 1337 team.

I won't post in this thread again, I was just shocked to see this thread tbh and never expected them to admit they were wrong after the HUGE amount of flaming they gave Da Letter A (I wonder what his take on this will be)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope you guys are all at peace now
smile.gif

Kudos to you digitydogs for apologising, even though I don't believe it was entirely your fault.

I look forward to keeping on seeing you around the scene
smile.gif
And good luck with the website!

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks for apologizing. I never thought you would. (other members of GE did though)

I've heard other GE members say that you did know that it was stolen, so I'm not quite sure what to believe just yet...

Anyways, instead of making a new siite why don't you talk to tj_cool about joining CSG?

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
that will be viewed by ten of thousands of people
Are you kidding, maybe thousand
tongue.gif
There are many registered, but that says nothing. Nobody I know in RL knows gbatemp so there can't be that many users
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Arm the Homeless @ Nov 10 2009, 12:07 AM) Am I the only one that never heard of this?
No. Never heard of it, too. Had a look a few minutes ago and there are just some "news" youcan find everywhere else earlier.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny to see an apology thread turn into a trollfest. A lot of disrespectful people around here who don't know when to stop....

at least da_letter_a was respectful in his response despite the fact that he was the one who was wronged. takes a big man i guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse